Fred Dustan Clark
Dale Bumpers College of Agricultural, Food & Life Sciences
- Reoviruses, rotaviruses and avian diagnostics
- Ph.D., Veterinary Pathobiology, Texas A&M University, 1991
- M.S., Veterinary Microbiology, Texas A&M University, 1984
- DVM, Texas A&M University, 1980
- Clark, F.D. 1985. Newcastle and infectious bronchitis and the Texas disease situation. Compendium of the 30th Texas Commercial Egg Clinic. pp. 32-34.
- Clark, F.D., Ni Yawei, E.W. Collisson, and M.C. Kemp. 1990. Characterization of avian reovirus strain polymorphisms. Avian Dis. 34:304-314.
- Clark, F.D., D.D. Frame, and M.M. Jensen. 1993. Occlusive laryngotracheitis in turkeys following administration of gentian violet in the drinking water. Avian Dis. 37:226-228.
- Frame, D.D., F.D. Clark, and R.A. Smart. 1994. Recurrent outbreaks of a cutaneous form of Pasteurella multocida infection in turkeys. Avian Dis. 38:390- 392.
- Director of the Utah State University Provo Branch Veterinary Diagnostic Laboratory, 1988-1994
- Supervisor of the Utah National Poultry Improvement Program and Extension Veterinarian (avian species) in the Animal, Dairy and Veterinary Science Department of Utah State University.
- Diplomate, American College of Poultry Veterinarians
- Assistant Professor/Extension Poultry Health Veterinarian, Center of Excellence for Poultry Science, 1994