(DREX)-Director Experiment Station
• Doctor of Philosophy (PhD), University of Arkansas, Fayetteville, AR
• Master of Science (MS), University of Arkansas, Fayetteville, AR
• Bachelor of Science (BS), Cornell University, Ithaca, NY
• W. Bottje, B. Khatri, S. A. Shouse, D. Seo, B. Mallmann, S. K. Orlowski, J. Pan, S. Kong C. M. Owens, N. B. Anthony, J. K. Kim and B. C. Kong. 2017. Identification and differential abundance of mitochondrial genome encoding small RNAs (mitosRNA) in breast muscles of modern broilers and unselected chicken breed. Front. Physiol. 8:816-822.
• S. K. Orlowski, J. Flees, N. B. Anthony, and S. Dridi. 2017. Differential expression of water channel-and noncoding RNA biogenesis-related genes in three lines of chickens under a short term water restriction. Poult Sci. 96:4172–4181.
• K. Blankenship, A. Gilley, A. Piekarski, S. K. Orlowski, E. Greene, W. Bottje, N. B. Anthony, S. Dridi. 2016. Differential expression of feeding-related hypothalamic neuropeptides in the first generation of quails divergently selected for low or high feed efficiency. Neuropeptides. 58:31-40.
• S. K. Orlowski. 2016. Characterization of broiler lines divergently selected for breast muscle color. Master’s Thesis
• Assistant Professor, University of Arkansas Cooperative Extension Service, 2019 - Present
• Program Associate, Center of Excellence for Poultry Science, 2016 - 2019
• Research, OARDC, The Ohio State University, August 2015
• Research Assistant, Nutrient Management Spear Program, Cornell University, 2012
• Undergraduate Research, Department of Animal Sciences, Cornell University, 2010-2012