ABOUT POULTRY SCIENCE
In the Department of Poultry Science, our students have access to the rich resources of a nationally respected faculty (consisting of approximately 30 faculty members in various fields of study) and state-of-the-art teaching, research and extension facilities. B.S., M.S. and Ph.D. programs are offered.
The poultry science department provides the curriculum for B.S., M.S. and Ph.D. degree programs. Here you will find the complete list of Poultry Science Undergraduate Courses as well as a link to the Graduate Courses and information on how to apply to the Poultry Science Graduate Program.
Scholarships & Financial Aid
Poultry science majors typically receive between $125-$150K in scholarships from the Department and The Poultry Federation, ranging from $1,000 to $5,000 per student, per year, thanks to the support our department receives from the poultry and allied industries, the Poultry Federation, and donors.
- REGISTER NOW! 2020 Poultry Science Scholarship Golf Tournament
- Poultry Science Open House - March 7
- Internship: Sustainable poultry systems - Summer internship (25 May 2020 to 5 August 2020)
- UA part of $10 million grant program promoting less water use, poultry education
- University of Arkansas Team Places First in National Poultry Judging Contest